Welcome to Patcham House
At Patcham House we believe that pupils have the right to develop into adults with the ability to fully participate in and make significant contributions to the communities in which they choose to live.
We provide a small, enriching and appropriately nurturing environment that focuses on the individual special needs of pupils.
We personalise learning to ensure we challenge and stretch our pupils to achieve their full potential. We provide a broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and inclusive education to prepare them for a confident and fulfilling role in society.
- To enable all pupils to reach their own potential for learning by providing appropriate support for their individual and special needs.
- To challenge and stretch pupils to achieve that potential within the context of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated education.
- To provide an appropriately nurturing environment so pupils feel valued and secure whilst being able to develop and mature.
- To provide an enriching environment so that pupils have a broad range of experiences.
- To prepare pupils for a confident and fulfilling role in society.
- To promote inclusive education with regard to individual pupil's needs and circumstances.